Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And I'm off!

I have checked in online, and printed my boarding pass. I've also printed directions on how to get from Boston to our final destination, and tucked those safely in my purse. I have a little last-minute arranging to do, so as to decide whether one duffle and a large-ish carry-on will be enough for my gear, or whether I'm going to shell out for an additional piece of checked luggage. I need to swing by Walmart to pick up a small ball of white cotton (to make more pirate hats on the plane without having to lug the cone), and a few toiletries. Oh, and I need to print off another copy of the Yoda Baby Sweater pattern from Ravelry for another "on the road" project. And maybe tuck in some big needles and the rest of that alpaca from the garter - Glisten, or whatever - to make a quick smoke ring scarf. And something else?

Anyway, I'm off. Next time you hear from me, I should be in Maine!

No comments: