Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hat for an Independent Baby

Okay, after a few false starts, here's my progress on the stars & stripes baby hat. 72 stitches on size 4 double-pointed needles (cause that's what I had handy), with about 3" of two color rib. I'm up to the crown now, and will let you know how that goes tomorrow.

By the way, I'm pretty open about my life and my family, and assume that readers will either have positive thoughts for us or keep their opinions to themselves. I started moderating comments after spam links started appearing there, and this morning I found a rather snarky - and anonymous - remark about my son. And so,
.
Dear Anonymous,
.
On the topic of acting mature and being responsible,
please remember the first thing your mother taught you:
If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.
.
Sincerely,
.
A Mother Who Is Very Proud Of Her Son

No comments: