Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thinking Happy Thoughts

Thanksgiving was wonderful, as always. I have a blog to write about the day, and a blog to write about the day after (my first time doing Black Friday at 5:00 a.m. - quite surreal), and a blog to write about Cousin Henry's new venture, and several knitting-related things to report. But I'm gutting through a low/medium level migraine which has been making me photo-sensitive and not particularly articulate since Sunday mid-day, so all that eloquence may have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, here's Lydia modeling her pretty Christmas dress. (We really didn't have enough light inside, so I told her we would go outside to use the sunshine but had to hurry before the shivers got her. She spent the next 5 minutes looking over my shoulder and around the corner for approaching shivers.)

No comments: