Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello, World

I've been thinking of you . . . and this is starting to be one of those blog entries I was not going to do - the ones where I talk about feeling guilty for not blogging. Not going there.

I can report that I only have 15 individual lace leaves to go before the Anniversary Shawl is finished. I'm in Michigan just now, preparing to visit Cousin Christy's first grade class and then Great-Aunt Mary's funeral. And as a bonus, I'll get to wish Austin happy birthday just a little late, and say hello to the rest of the Michigan crew during this bittersweet event. I may even get to blog more extensively, if I can make my fingers understand the difference between my ergo keyboard and Christy's laptop. (The wine probably isn't helping.)

Meanwhile, Spring - or a reasonable facsimile thereof - has blessed us with a few warm days, and the chickens are extremely grateful.
.

No comments: