Saturday, June 14, 2008

Big Storm, No Internet

The recording from my Internet provider's technical support line said on Friday that the storm had blown something major for us wireless customers, and they'd get it fixed as soon as they could. The guy who made that recording had that desperately miserable tone of voice which people sometimes get when they are being harassed unendingly about things beyond their control. (Ask me how I know that sound.) And now they aren't even answering their tech line with a recording, which I do not take as a positive sound.

I'll post as soon as I can, and catch you up on the continuing adventures. The short story: more storms, tornado sighted but did not touch down, another windy farmer's market with minimal results but hopeful signs, and Tasha - and her laundry - are home for Father's Day weekend.

No comments: