Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Story In Pictures

This weekend I finally finished this:

(Modeled by my friend Paige.)

And then I went over to Studio 55 and took this:

.
The first of the "Glamour Shots." (There are more with pink boas and such, but I like this one.)
.
Then the puppy, who is growing quickly, decided that she absolutely must play with my knitting. Lives were in danger, and several tragedies were narrowly averted.
.
But then on Monday it started doing this:

And by the time I got out of work, cars were skidding all over everywhere. I went to pick up Tasha from school because she had a flat tire, but I wouldn't have wanted her to drive that rollerskate Celica in that weather anyway.
.
And this morning, we have this:
.

Actual snow on the ground. And everywhere I go, people are remembering that black ice is a bad thing and saying things like, "Well, Winter is finally here."

No comments: